- Sarah Murphy (M.A. Research Essay). “Drumming into the Heart of Nova Scotia: An Exploration of Peninsular Culture and Branding.” Submitted April 2009. Co-supervised with Peter Hodgins.
- Robert Hilton (M.A. Thesis). Building Political Capital: The Politics of ‘Need’ in the Federal Government’s Municipal Infrastructure Programs, 1993-2006. Defended April 17, 2007. Awarded distinction. Co-supervised with Christopher Stoney.
- Andrea Clark-Grignon (M.A. Research Essay). “International Education and the Demand for Global Citizens: The Case of Carleton University.” Submitted April 2007. Co-supervised with L. Pauline Rankin.
- Lindsay de Leeuw (M.A. Research Essay). “From Mounties to Mukluks: Uncovering the Motives and Implications of Branding a Stereotypical Canada at the 2006 Olympic Winter Games.” Submitted April 2007. Co-supervised with Peter Hodgins.
- Wayne Saunders (M.A. Thesis). Recent State Promotion of the Canadian Aerospace Industry: A Case of Reactive or Anticipatory Public Policy? Defended April 17, 2003. Co-supervised with François Rocher.
- Mary Pinkoski (M.A. Thesis). From Pots and Pans to Guns and Bombs: Women and Direct Action. Defended January 7, 2003. Co-supervised with L. Pauline Rankin.
- Rebecca Mosher (M.A. Research Essay). “The Evolution of a Pro-Canada Nationalist Organization to a Transnational Social Movement Organization: The Case of the Council of Canadians.” Successfully completed S 2002. Co-supervised with L. Pauline Rankin.
- Madeleine Lawler (PAPM 4908). “The Under-representation of the Québec English-speaking Community in the Quebec Provincial Civil Service.” (F/W 2019-20).
- Stephanie Ryan (PAPM 4908). “Why are Canadians Reluctant to Accept the Changing Face of the Canadian Military? A Critical Analysis of National Identity and Peacekeeping.” (F/W 2006-07).
- Nadine Wyatt (PAPM 4908). "The Persistent Myths of Canadian Internationalism: An In-depth Examination into the Rhetoric-Reality Gap in Canadian Foreign Policy." (F/W 2004-05).
- Justin Henry (DIST 4908). "Canada’s Northern Foreign Policy." (F/W 2004-05).